AGS Health have established several ways in which a member can claim to ensure that doing business with us is hassle free. A client can use the following methods to claim on benefits:
– Members can submit the invoice to claim against a benefit to AGS Offices via fax, e-mail or postal services. You will be reimbursed with-in 72 Hrs. Should you not have funds available, please contact our offices on 010 140 1516 and arrange with one of our claims consultants to make funds available to you. Note that we will then require the statement to be sent to us once you have been seen to.
– A member may call our 24-hour service centre at Africa Assist on 0861 333 621
– Africa Assist will grant authorisation and guide them to the nearest medical centre for the treatment.
– Africa Assist will further grant guarantees to the hospital for a member to be admitted.
– The member’s account will be managed by Africa Assist and bills will be settled by the insurer.
– A member may call or email our service provider, Dental Risk Underwriting Managers (DRUM).
– DRUM will provide members with authorisation on procedures where necessary.
– DRUM will administer claims on benefits for member.
– Members may send their claims to DRUM via fax, email or postal services.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel: 010 140 1516
– Fax: 086 605 2345
– Postal Address:
Rock Cottage Office Park
Cnr Christiaan de Wet & John Voster